Build confidence in your reluctant readers with Sight Word Sillies, the funny comic specifically designed to help students build essential word recognition skills while also building a love for reading!
Teachers and parents struggle to find sight word reading materials that engage their kids and provide independent reading practice!
The FOREST of SILLY TREES is a high-interest CARTOON specifically designed by a teacher to help students build the skills they need to be successful while also fostering a love of reading. The book was developed by an Academic Intervention Specialist with more than 19 years of teaching experience.
It has everything beginners need to become fluent readers:
- Failure FREE sight word practice!
- Bright engaging illustrations!
- Cartoon format that scaffolds the text for understanding!
- Clutter free design specifically for beginning readers!
- Repetitive text for sight word memorization!
- Lovable cast of characters!