Teachers and parents struggle to find sight word reading materials that engage their kids and provide independent reading practice!
The FOREST of SILLY TREES is a high-interest CARTOON specifically designed by a teacher to help students build the skills they need to be successful while also fostering a love of reading. The book was developed by an Academic Intervention Specialist with more than 19 years of teaching experience.
It has everything beginners need to become fluent readers:
- Failure FREE sight word practice!
- Bright engaging illustrations!
- Cartoon format that scaffolds the text for understanding!
- Clutter free design specifically for beginning readers!
- Repetitive text for sight word memorization!
- Lovable cast of characters!
If you are looking for great reading books for kids, you might also want to check out Volume 1 of my book, BOT! This book takes sight word reading to the next level by adding a unique coloring for comprehension component to reading. This book is POWERFUL for reading comprehension skills!